Each person, of course, wants to know how to bypass forgotten passcode on iPad. Almost all people indeed ever got this problem and most of them consider it a disaster. You do not need to be panic and have that mentality. Everything is okay and there are many solutions for it. So, calm down and get the way to bypass forgotten passcode on iPad only here. Quite understand the methods below and you can enter to your iPad again. Do not worry, the way is not difficult even it is very exciting. Okay, let’s check this out!
Introducing 4 Options to Bypass Forgotten Passcode on iPad
When you cannot use your iPad because your iPad is disabled, it is very annoying. You can’t send a message, make a call, take a photo, and many else. However, everything will be back again after you read the information below. Well, there are methods to solve your problems:
- Method 1: bypass with Siri
Siri is the best iPad passcode shortcut for iOS users. You can skip the lock screen without restoring their device.
- Method 2: bypass with iTunes
You can use iTunes to bypass your passcode but you should have backup the data first. If you do not do it, you will lose the copy of information when the device recovers from iTunes.
- Method 3: use iCloud
iCloud is the next choice to skip the iPad Passcode. Enable Search My iPad on iPad to bypass the access code. However, iCloud will delete the settings and all files on your device.
- Method 4: use a Recovery Mode
Recovery mode is the last choice for passing the iPad Passcode. But all your data will be lost.
Bypass your Passcode with Siri and Tips to Recovery the Data Quickly
Describing all methods here are surely too long so that it only appears one of them. Try to bypass the passcode on your iPad with Siri in 4 steps below:
- Activate the Siri soon by tapping the Home button for a few seconds. Do it until you hear the word “What time is it now” and the local time icon appears.
- Tap the “+” icon to access the world clock and add a new clock. Type characters then tap Share.
- Select “Order” and edit the message. Tap the character in the “To” field and press Enter.
- Tap the + icon and select “Create New Contact“. Add new contacts and photos. Press the Home button to go to the library. Next, you will be diverted to your home screen.
If you do not want to lose data when restoring iPad, use PhoneRescue to help you. PhoneRescue helps iOS users retrieve lost or deleted files successfully. This service has 3 different recovery modes. You can do it from iPad directly (without backup). Then, do from the iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
Okay, those are 4 methods to bypass forgotten passcode on iPad. Actually, those ways are suitable for the iPhone too. From now, do not be sad if you face the unclocked iPad. Quite practice the steps and everything is okay.